Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rainy With A Certainty Of Disappointment

This morning was my first visit to traffic court, to see if I could finagle anything with regard to a speeding ticket. Nearly $200 later {wow, that probably makes you think I'm a bad driver ...}, I'm not exactly thrilled with the huge hole in my bank account where some saved up money once resided. So much for rolling those coins ...

I feel I'm on the verge of something, but I don't know what. A series of projects, maybe? A new way of looking at things? I'm not sure. Tell me if you have any ideas.

4 comments:

  1. wow, so I guess traffic court didn't go well. Would you have done better if you just paid the ticket?
    At least we had a fun trip. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kittylou: No, the judge was nice, but not lenient. I probably should've just mailed in a check and saved myself the hassle of driving out into the country. Oh well. Lesson learned :/ The trip was the most fun I've had in a weekend in a long while. I still giggle when I think of Danny and me swatting your butt. Hmm ... out of context, that doesn't sound right, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound pretty silly now.
    Don't forget that's not my name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.