Saturday, July 11, 2009

And It All Begins Again

Hi, friends. So, I crashed into sleep last night after work, and am feeling a whole ton better. As promised, I've something to share with you:

A few days ago, I received a package in the mail from my cousin K. She wanted to celebrate my finishing graduate school with a fabulous, one of a kind journal from her friend's stationery company, May Day Studio. Interspersed throughout the book are gorgeous flyleaves, handmade in India. This is one of the most special journals I've ever received.


P.S. Isn't that Scantron card pretty fantastic, too? It's not marked with a studio name ...

P.P.S. Erin received the surprise giveaway package! I'll be back later with photos.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's a very creative journal.
    I'm going to go check out her website now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome gift! Sounds pretty perfect for you!

    I still need to take pictures of my sweet gift. I do so love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittylou: She's made a slew of these ... must have hit the jackpot in terms of vintage Bingo cards!

    Erin: You're right -- this present was totally spot-on. I'm so pleased you liked the giveaway gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cool package! I love the Scantron card, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brittany: I was overjoyed when I opened it. And talk about memories ... the infamous Scantron card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.