This morning is off to a good start. Thank you so much for your kindnesses yesterday. Rough days are rough.
Today, my morning job was completed without trauma. I am home, post-coffee {cutting down because it seems to stimulate my anxiety ... um, duh}, and thinking about frying up an egg and setting out an English muffin to hug it. It is warm and sunny, and I think I might have a really good afternoon {as in, no visits from a Special Agent from the Bureau of Criminal Investigation ... sheesh}.
And, the project! The project ... I will announce on Monday. There! I've set a deadline! Thank you for your patience. Of course, now I'm going back on myself and thinking I've made such a big deal out of something that won't excite you all as I'd hoped it would ... feel free to reassure me.
No photos right now, but I'll have some bits to show you this weekend. Until then ...
Today, my morning job was completed without trauma. I am home, post-coffee {cutting down because it seems to stimulate my anxiety ... um, duh}, and thinking about frying up an egg and setting out an English muffin to hug it. It is warm and sunny, and I think I might have a really good afternoon {as in, no visits from a Special Agent from the Bureau of Criminal Investigation ... sheesh}.
And, the project! The project ... I will announce on Monday. There! I've set a deadline! Thank you for your patience. Of course, now I'm going back on myself and thinking I've made such a big deal out of something that won't excite you all as I'd hoped it would ... feel free to reassure me.
No photos right now, but I'll have some bits to show you this weekend. Until then ...
Oooh, an egg on an English Muffin sounds perfect right about now.
ReplyDeleteAnd a project's in the works, eh? How exciting!
So glad today was sunnier for you. It's nice when the gray fades away that swiftly.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Monday!
Glad to hear your spirits are lifting! Can't wait to hear about this project of yours
ReplyDeleteYay! You know I love projects
ReplyDeleteDionne: Nice to see you! Yes, that English muffin egg was delicious ... :)
ReplyDeleteErin: Thank you so much.
Jen: Indeed! Thank you, lady.
Kittylou: Yes ... patiently waiting to hear what you've got on deck, project-wise.