Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Quiet Zoo

Scouring Etsy, I'm finding all kinds of animals I want to adopt. Here are a few to whom I'm itching to say, "My home is your home!"

{Needlepoint, not sculpture} from Accent on Vintage






{See the tail? He's a charm!} from Breakthrough


from The Relic Trail

* * *
Also, some truly special places I'd like to share with you:

Little Circus
: sweet mobiles and fabric creations {like green onions!} abound here ... and, lest I forget, cute babies, too

like a butterfly in your house
: these French interiors are overwhelmingly inspiring

c o c o n
: everything here is so full of light and childlike curiosity

Had you already heard of these blogs? I don't know where they've been all my life, but boy, are they amazing. Add them to your Google Reader and stay in your jammies all day.

Blogs found through c o c o n.

* * *
Happy Sunday, friends. As always, stay tuned for more.

4 comments:

  1. you know i love animals!!! i admit, i snagged the little piggy charm. they were my dad's favorite animal, and i think they're rather charming. thanks for posting it! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whale and little piggy are my absolute favorites!! I love when you feature vintage animals on here, you find the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie May: Me, too! I keep checking to see if they're still up for sale ...

    Jessica: I'm thrilled you got the piggy charm. He's the first thing I found for this post. You'll have to show him to me once you receive him.

    Brittany: Thanks, lady! Sometimes I wonder if I window-shop Etsy a bit too much, so it's nice to know that someone else is enjoying it as much as I am :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.