This morning, I'm wishing I had the time and focus to prepare something in this space for you ... but, the grind of having two rather consuming jobs has rendered me capable only of sipping my coffee {considering putting the water on for a second press} and slowly, slowly planning a work outfit.
I'll have something for you later tonight {if I don't fall asleep the second I cross the threshold of my cupboard}, and tomorrow morning. Please pop back in.
I'll have something for you later tonight {if I don't fall asleep the second I cross the threshold of my cupboard}, and tomorrow morning. Please pop back in.
Hang in there... It's just about always a two cup morning for me.
ReplyDeletehope you're able to have a good/restful weekend!
ReplyDeleteErin and Suann: Thank you, ladies. It was definitely a busy weekend, but today {Monday}, I'm off, which is a really and truly nice way to start the week. xo
ReplyDelete