Friday, April 24, 2009

Yes, Please

I la-la-la-love the photo styling inside Fruit Salad Vintage's Etsy shop! I'm especially fond of the coloring in these, featuring a shaving cabinet {and the most charming bear, who is, unfortunately, not for sale}:

The bear makes an appearance in several other product photos as well ... find them here.

3 comments:

  1. oh' I love these as well and your right about the colors here- they're very "dreamy". Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I haven't been commenting! I haven't really been around anywhere in blogland... I've missed a lot of really great stuff here, though. These photos are to die for. Keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ennui: I'm glad you like them, too. Something about them just felt so pleasing to the eye.

    Brittany: Thanks! You're so sweet, and understandably busy {making beautiful things, by the by ...}. Glad to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.