Thursday, April 23, 2009

She's a Maniac on the Floor

Tomorrow is my thesis defense {!!!},
which means I'm nervous right ... about ... now.

Dancing around my cupboard helps.

Though I'm in yoga pants
and a sweatshirt that smells like detergent,
I'll let myself imagine I'm wearing this:

Night Out

P.S. I made the accessories abnormally large so you can see I'm sporting a spaghetti necklace and octopus ring. It's all in the details, right?


{Once again, thank you, Polyvore.}

4 comments:

  1. WOOT! I hope you are going to give your oral defense in costume! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chelsea!! A costume may be in the works ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the shoes is marvelous! Goooood luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dia: Aren't they something else?! I adore that minty color. And thanks so much for the good luck wishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.