Wednesday, April 29, 2009

{Insert Acceptance Speech Here}

The ever-wonderful Clare just gifted me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Clare also gave me a pat on the back last week with a Readership Award. I am so flattered ... let the blushing begin! Thank you, dear Clare.

The rules:
1. List seven things that you love.
2. Link to the person who has tagged you.
3. Give the Kreativ Blogger Award to a friend {or seven, if you can}.

Okay, my seven things include {but are not limited to}: ampersands, salsa con queso, cowboy boots, silk tops, miniature pitchers, Dutch folk art, and fresh laundry. I'd like to pass the award on to my best friend -- and a new blogger! -- Kittylou. I'd also like my longest follower, Dia, to receive this award -- her blog is an absolutely enchanting place to hang out {where fowls sometimes sleep in trees!}. Additionally, Meg, with her honesty and humor {and her sweet blog header!} deserves this award. And Chelsea never ceases to stun me with her artistic ability {hand-printed and constructed faux-geraniums! a chalkboard smock!}, so I want her to have the award, as well.

5 comments:

  1. Hurray! You deserve it!

    I've missed so much - you finished your thesis and all are edumacated now. Congratulations, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I'm so honored! This is my first blog award, but more than the award count the words you used to describe my little place. The bugs, the trees, the flowers and mostly the chicken in the trees are very, very pleased to have received the award from you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Helen- your comments always brighten my day! Im glad you have been awarded- you totally deserve it- and thank you for passing it along to me! I will have to give this some thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I've been slacking on keeping up this week but I should get to my list this weekend if I ever finish my chores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P: Thank you, thank you! I'm glad you're back ... and I can't wait to see how your garden grows :)

    Dia, Chelsea, and Kittylou: You three so deserve an applause for your constant creativity. I never need to look far for inspiration with you around. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.