Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sleepless Cupboard-Dweller Seeking Fashion Advice

Friends? Let's say you absolutely adore this skirt. Let's say you're not normally a skirt person, but this one just really and truly fits the bill. Let's say you're also fair-skinned -- like, um, French vanilla ice cream white. So, more of an off-white than stark white, but still pretty stark for a human being who, presumably, goes outside ... at least sometimes. Let's say all of this is true. My question is this: What do you pair with this skirt? Give me details -- colors, cuts {sleeveless, collared, etc.}, designs {solid, striped, etc.} -- please. Let's say I'm somebody who needs this advice.

5 comments:

  1. Wellllll- sometimes really pale people look beautiful in whites, pale lavenders...fine cottons and linens. I would say a button-up linen shirt, untucked, with chest pockets---kinda like fancy safari....yes that sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you pair with this skirt? I'd say a really petite waist by the look of it! My ten extra kilos weighing heavily on my mind. Nice skirt tho...reminds me summer's on its way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I say a simple black and white striped top (with skinny little stripes) would go perfectly. Something slightly delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. plain white, slightly fitted tee and a fun, colorful paisley scarf around your neck?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies: Thank you! These are wonderful suggestions. I'll let you know what I come up with, now that you've helped me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.