Friday, April 3, 2009

Something Blue {& Green, too}

A vintage spoon rest, scouted {and purchased} today at an antique shop I hadn't visited in some time. I like how rounded the flower is.

8 comments:

  1. so these idea of going to graduate school has lodged itself in my brain in a very unforgiving, but totally amazing way. i've already mapped it out in my mind--the different schools i might apply to, the internet research to be done, the possibility of summer study abroad. once i get a little more clear on it all I'm gonna have a lot of questions for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanted to say hi! :D

    the spoon rest is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh girrll, looked up uva online--it looks like perfection, but also seems to be near impossible to get into. where did you do your undergrad--how did you settle on uva?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.

    I have an Anthropologie visit planned for this evening maybe I will find something fun too. but probably not as affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have splendid tasted in antiques, and also, how can one claim to be a Nursery Rhymer and not be a friend of mine? This must be remedied.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Todd Vodka: Why, thank you! Pleasure to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely! This is a very nice find!! You have an exquisite eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeana, Kittylou, & Tina: Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.