

Aren't these bandages by Kate Sutton {of Little Otsu fame} adorable? My dear friend gave them to me, knowing my propensity to paper-cut, pinch, and hangnail my fingers {I have a splinter and a slice, as we speak ... }. Urban Outfitters sells them. The three designs include a needle and spool of thread, a thermos, five pirate peas in a pod, and a guitar.
These are so cute! We always have Barbie and/or My Little Pony on hand over here. Personally, I rather sport a guitar.
ReplyDeleteI think I need these. I have a serious tendency to damage my fingers and I'm usually sporting at least one bandaid.
ReplyDeleteWe want bandages like that too!
ReplyDeleteAww they are adorable!
ReplyDeleteHeleeen! :* :* :* I loved the video! What an incredible feeling to see these girls talking and moving, to see them real after you've followed their blogs for weeks and saw them in pictures. So, we are artists! We have artist's block :)) Well, this might be a start. You know, I guess perfectionism is an important issue too. If we weren't affraid of the fact that the result wouldn't be perfect, we'd create even "crap" as Pia said, instead of nothing. Watching what others do it's sometimes intimidating. Next month me and my sweetheart celebrate two years since we've been together and I'd like to paint something to remind him of our first date. I've been thinking for weeks what to do, I have already in my mind the "atmosphere" that I'd like to "catch" in it, but I simply can't start to paint. And days go by fast...But the video has given me a bit of hope. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThese are too cute, I wish I had thought of this. Love your blog banner BTW.
ReplyDeleteAmy: Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteJoanna: So nice to see you here!
ReplyDelete