I have had many a run-in with deer. First, there was that time in college, when one trotted behind me, a little too fast and for a little too long. Yikes. I cried because no one believed me. Then, just over a year ago, one charged at my car. No, I do not mean to say I hit a deer; I mean to say a deer hit me. There's a dent on my car door as proof! Deer and I have a complicated relationship. This vintage flocked deer figurine would go along nicely with my stag salt and pepper shakers, letterpress stag coasters, and mounted cardboard deer head {all gifts from friends who find the whole thing very amusing}. I'd probably keep him on my bedside table, for protection, and wake up to the sound of him getting ready to charge ...{Stag Figurine from efinegifts}
Hello! Your post reminded me of an episode of the Gilmore Girls where Rory gets hit by a deer on her way to school. Perhaps it was inspired by you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utjRUd7g1vY
ReplyDeleteLiza: I've seen that one! How funny and cute. I remember Rory being so concerned about the deer, wanting to make sure it wasn't injured. Oh, I loved that show! Thanks so much for visiting, by the by.
ReplyDelete