I am not a smoker, nor do I think you should be. But that doesn't mean we should turn our backs on cute, vintage ashtrays! This polar bear one is the most unique receptacle I've come across. I like that he appears to be standing before an ice hole, maybe waiting for dinner to swim by ...You know that my new favorite thing is talking about repurposing vintage objects, so: If this landed in your cupboard, what would you use it for?
{Polar Bear Ashtray from Red Eye Vintage}
vintage ash trays are the BEST for holding change!
ReplyDeleteKate: Good call! I was thinking jewelry, etc., but I rather like the idea of dumping change in an ashtray!
ReplyDeletePaperclips and binder clips. I love binder clips!
ReplyDeleteHe would look good next to that pencil holder too.
Kittylou: You're so right. I know a few people who call them bulldog clips. I think they're pretty swell, too.
ReplyDelete