These colors and patterns are just the thing for summer! I'm working my way toward a mixture of old, worn wood and nice rich, bright colors in my home. We'll see how it goes. I think I have to get rid of a lot of things!
Brittany: I really like the sound of that. My cupboard contains a good deal of jewel tones -- I can't seem to get enough of them -- with hits of turquoise and robin's egg blue here and there. I find that rich colors make me really happy. Can't wait to see more photos of your place. {Don't forget Goodwill, if you're tossing stuff. They inherited many of my possessions when I moved into this teeny-tiny place!}
All text and photographs on this blog, including its name, are the copyrighted material of The Museum Cupboard and its author, unless otherwise indicated. You may use or link to material on this blog provided you obtain the author's permission or include proper attribution.
Thank you kindly.
Please note: All Etsy photographs are the property of the individual Etsy sellers.
These colors and patterns are just the thing for summer! I'm working my way toward a mixture of old, worn wood and nice rich, bright colors in my home. We'll see how it goes. I think I have to get rid of a lot of things!
ReplyDeleteBrittany: I really like the sound of that. My cupboard contains a good deal of jewel tones -- I can't seem to get enough of them -- with hits of turquoise and robin's egg blue here and there. I find that rich colors make me really happy. Can't wait to see more photos of your place. {Don't forget Goodwill, if you're tossing stuff. They inherited many of my possessions when I moved into this teeny-tiny place!}
ReplyDelete