Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hunting & Gathering

Oh, I've hit a jackpot of sorts. I just discovered the shop, Bird Nests and Paper, and am delighted with everything they sell. I've picked four of my favorites to share with you.

Vintage receipt paper would be great for a little note to a friend, perhaps listing all the qualities that make her a great friend.

I'll take a pack of red-bordered labels any day! These are vintage Dennison and are gummed, which is just so old-school and charming. They're dainty for office supplies, aren't they?

I've never canned {my cupboard kitchen definitely isn't large enough!}, but if I did, these contents labels would look adorable on the line-up of Mason jars.

These German Victorian die-cut butterflies are so ornate and colorful, and would be a bold alternative to a more muted {but also exquisiste} garland, like the one I found here.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those red labels are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea: Aren't they? Someone snapped them up almost instantly ... great minds ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I just checked for those canning labels (I plan on doing a lot this year) and they're gone! I did a quick search and these ones were by far the best on Etsy right now... Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany: Rats! Yeah, I noticed they sold not long after I posted this ... not sure if it was one of my readers, or someone else. Either way, there's a lucky person out there, canning in style. I'll let you know if I come across more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.