Bowl. Ah, yes, the sound of that round, cupped word absolutely tickles me. I love bowls. I love their potbellied ways. I love how they covet when empty and hoard when full. I love their quiet plea to be used for anything: Fill me, stack me, use and abuse me! they cry. Bowl. The antidote, the elixir, the magic three wishes. The oracle, the fortune teller, the guru, the fairy godmother. Corral, cradle, vehicle. Bowl.
from Fluffy Flowers Vintage
from Finding Fabulous
from Jadite Kate
from JBird Home






I want them all!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh, yes, a writer you are. and i couldn't agree more, about the bowls!
ReplyDeleteKate: Me, too!
ReplyDeleteMeg: Thanks, lady.
#3, 4, 7, and 9 please.
ReplyDeleteErin: At least you've narrowed it down a bit more than I have ... ;)
ReplyDeleteYou have perfectly described bowls here. Their nature, their sound. I love it!
ReplyDeleteBrittany: Thanks, lady! Bowls are too, too good.
ReplyDeleteStumbled upon your blog whilst googling images of milk glass fruit bowls. Cause I am a geek like that. Subscribing to your blog now.
ReplyDeletePeace out.