You won my surprise giveaway!
Please email your address to
themuseumcupboard@gmail.com
and I will send you your surprise.
* * *
As for everyone else, thank you for entering.
Keep your eyes peeled
{I always thought that was the strangest expression}.
This is the first of many surprises.
Please email your address to
themuseumcupboard@gmail.com
and I will send you your surprise.
As for everyone else, thank you for entering.
Keep your eyes peeled
{I always thought that was the strangest expression}.
This is the first of many surprises.
P.S. Once Erin receives her package,
I'll post some photos of it here
to satisfy your curiosity :)
P.P.S. These are not photos of Erin's surprise.
This post just happens to look prettier
peppered with peeks of my ephemera collection.
I'll post some photos of it here
to satisfy your curiosity :)
P.P.S. These are not photos of Erin's surprise.
This post just happens to look prettier
peppered with peeks of my ephemera collection.
Congratulations, Erin!! So it keeps being a surprise! How you like to fry us in our own grease (talking about weird expressions :)) )!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Emailing you right now. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteDia: Indeed, on both accounts {keeping it a surprise, and the odd but apt expression)!
ReplyDeleteErin: You're welcome :)
I am so sad I missed this! So far, I've missed three giveaways in the week or so that I wasn't reading blogs. So sad :(
ReplyDeleteBrittany: No worries, my friend. I'll certainly have another ... and soon!!
ReplyDelete