Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh, O-Check!

This morning, I'm making some flat cards for sweet little notes to friends {I'll show you soon} ... and feeling so inspired by O-Check's stationery line. As in, I-don't-have-words-I'm-that-verklempt-with-these-paper-products inspired.



{Discovered via simplesong}

7 comments:

  1. cute! cute! need to check out o'checks for myself. i designed our wedding invitations to resemble the same vintage postcard type theme. i can't get enough of that vintage type and those tattered pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seesaw {not sure if you're Angela, or some other lovely person!}: Yes! I'm having a hard time keeping myself from purchasing something on their site ...

    Rachel: And what I've shown here is only the tip of the iceberg ...

    Julie and/or Kathryn: Cheers! I didn't know there were upcoming nuptials ... that's too exciting. And hurray for vintage postcards! Just when I think I've collected enough paper ephemera, something else pops up and steals my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea: I'm especially digging the white envelopes with the black outline detail in the third photo ... I think I want to try that on some of my blank envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lovely! i should check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marieke: Indeed! You'll love it, I bet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.