Monday, May 4, 2009

Up, Up, and Away!

Remember when I posted this on Easter weekend?
Well, I never showed you what I was up to:

The birdies are finally taking off, miniature clothespins and all, and aim to land in friends' cupboards as happy spring wishes.

5 comments:

  1. Clare: Glad you like these. I feel I haven't been crafting enough lately, and I miss it, so these helped satisfy the need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little things! The envelopes make the tiny birds look even more delicate. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dia: Why, thank you! I adore glassine envelopes ... just thought to try stamping them. I might need better ink, though, as it seems like this kind smears a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooooo sweet! What a great idea. I would like to do this for Eric's mom for mother's day, but I have only 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.