Sunday, May 3, 2009

Floribunda

I wanted to wrap yesterday's bridal shower cupcake stand in this paper, with this ribbon, but the stand was too awkward to fit in any of my available boxes. I went the gift bag and tissue paper route, which was fine, but this would've been much more fun.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure it still looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is beautiful too, but I especially LOVE that ribbon. It's splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I love that wrapping. I would be delighted just by having the wrapping as a gift...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbion would be a great addition to the hat they always make at showers but I'm sure your gift bag was just as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, Dia, and Bee: Thank you! The paper is by a company called Pop Ink, and the ribbon is from my local Michael's craft store.

    Kittylou: Funny you say that ... I ended up tying together the handles of the bag with that ribbon ... and it TOTALLY became a part of the crazy hat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.