Sunday, May 3, 2009

For the Birds

I went to a bridal shower yesterday and gifted the bride with a glass cupcake stand, complete with a glass dome. If I hadn't been in such a hurry, I would've taken pictures to show you ...

Whitney Smith's pottery would also make great gifts for girly brides. This one is my favorite:

4 comments:

  1. very cute and I love the color.
    I would need lots of them for all the cupcakes I eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute. I love cake stands, and now I have to say cupcake stands too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcake stand is lovely! Its color, simplicity of shape and that tiny bird...Beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kittylou: You might need a cupboard-full :)

    Erin: Who knew, right? Someone needs to stop me from browsing Etsy ...

    Dia: I think it's the shape that really gets me -- sort of stout and smooth. And I love that the bird looks like he might hop on over to the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.