Meg: Thanks, girl! How sweet of you to say. Yup, I took the GRE, but UVA really and truly didn't care about the scores. It's more a requirement for the larger graduate school {not that you do super well, just that you take it} than anything else.
Chelsea: It maybe has some vintage styling, no? Right up our alleys :)
All text and photographs on this blog, including its name, are the copyrighted material of The Museum Cupboard and its author, unless otherwise indicated. You may use or link to material on this blog provided you obtain the author's permission or include proper attribution.
Thank you kindly.
Please note: All Etsy photographs are the property of the individual Etsy sellers.
sigh. i can already tell this is one of those dresses that would make you feel instantaneously beautiful.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh thakoon frocks are to die for! i had to settle for the thakoon for target duds
ReplyDeleteamazing dress. Worthy of an award. Talking of which, I just nominated you for one on my blog.
ReplyDeleteEmily: I completely agree. It looks like it would fall just right on anyone.
ReplyDeleteErica: Thanks for your comment; it made me giggle -- I, too, had to settle for Thakoon for Target. Oh well ...
Clare: Thank you, again! You're so encouraging. What a friend!
in regards to your homemade gifts--open a store!! or write a book of DIY.
ReplyDeleteyou're amazing.
ps: did you have to take the GRE for uva?
YES is RIGHT!
ReplyDeletewoo...so cute! what a lovely print :)
ReplyDeleteMeg: Thanks, girl! How sweet of you to say. Yup, I took the GRE, but UVA really and truly didn't care about the scores. It's more a requirement for the larger graduate school {not that you do super well, just that you take it} than anything else.
ReplyDeleteChelsea: It maybe has some vintage styling, no? Right up our alleys :)
Kate: So nice to have you visiting over here!