Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Girl's Best Friend

I never showed you this, did I? My Christmas present from Mr. Original, gift-giver extraordinaire and the keeper of my heart.

8 comments:

  1. amazing. he must really be something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely. It has a very vintage look. Is it functional? How old is it? I have an Olivetti (it looks exactly like this one: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Machine_a_ecrire_arabe.png , but it's forgotten in its suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dia: Thanks! It is functional, but I'm not yet sure how old it is. We need to replace the tape so that the ink shows up good and dark, but otherwise, it works happily :) I love the color of yours -- pull it out of its suitcase and invite it to tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool machine! its got so much personality...looks like a monster muncher...grinning....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Screamish: That's a perfect description for her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.