I am about to get cracking on my work this morning, and thought I'd pass along my latest obsession: J. Crew's spring lookbook, as well as their studio board. Take a peek for some inspiration {but don't blame me if you end up slipping your credit card out of your wallet}.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Awash in Assignments
I am about to get cracking on my work this morning, and thought I'd pass along my latest obsession: J. Crew's spring lookbook, as well as their studio board. Take a peek for some inspiration {but don't blame me if you end up slipping your credit card out of your wallet}.
Labels:
Closet,
Floor to Ceiling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like Mondays, the workweek unfolding before me, my writing itinerary ready to go! Monday is a day beginning a week of possibility.
ReplyDeleteoh man. sundays do destroy. i love that. i've never heard it put that way but its so right.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are getting lots done and keeping those cupboards at least somewhat clean. I've been adding to my list but not checking anything off as of yet. It's still be a good day though, so we'll still call it a success!
ReplyDelete