Friday, February 20, 2009

WANTED: Mischievous, Striped Critter; Answers to the Name Pee-Yoo

These are the mugshots of the bad guy, appearing adorable and bedecked, pandering to your belief in all that is fluffy and wonderful in this world. Let me tell you: He's not as innocent as he looks. Here in my cupboard, I have had many an issue with the skunk. The skunk's stench has woken me up more times than I can count {okay, really only twice} because he seems to be fond of spraying his cologne on some outside component of our ventilation system. The skunk is bad news. The skunk is stealthy.

Last night, my dear friend {the same friend who bought me those Anthro plates; and yes, the same friend for whom I bought those small, Dutch casserole dishes -- we're quite good to each other} gifted me with Pee-Yoo for Valentine's Day. She thought we should try to turn around my bad experience in the name of love and affection. Being the coordinated gift-giver that she is, she also included this card:

She just might have me on the road to recovery ...

We'll see. Or should I say smell?


{"Stinker" Letterpress Card made by Dee&Lala}

2 comments:

  1. Just scatter some Gas-X around the outside of your house. They look like candy; the skunk's bound to eat a few of them.

    &

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Original: Maybe you could loan me some of yours; I've never had gas before. &&&

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.