Monday, February 23, 2009

Miles to Go Before I Sleep

I'll be burning the midnight oil this evening ... a lonely feeling right around the hour when I know no one else is awake. If you're out there, come say hello.

Oh, and yup, that's an Orla Kiely for Target mug. It was a proud moment when I snapped up the last one in the apple & pear design.

Sleep tight.

6 comments:

  1. The mug is lovely...a cozy cup of warmth! As an inveterate prowler of the Internet at night, I can assure you there's plenty of company in the wee hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was up too. I wasn't as productive as I would have liked to be though. Hope you got a lot accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is peaceful...mugs are really something, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have Orla Kiely at Target? That's so exciting. I have to go check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Night Url and PS~Erin: Thank you for your company the other night.

    Murrelet: Thank you. And yes, I can't seem to have enough fun mugs.

    Kittylou: YES! Though the stuff flies off the shelves ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.