Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tomato + Teal

Not to be confused with red and green {or even cherry and turquoise, as in my blog header}, this combination is all about nuance of color. Can't say I'd wear it, necessarily; but in small doses, it really is something else.

Above: A striking Moleskine and the happiest Swingline stapler you've ever seen.

Below: A cheeky, little tomato bag to top off an outfit. {I also like the added dash of a lettuce-green button.}

2 comments:

  1. I love this color combination! Lately I've got a big crush on dark teal. And usually on undefined nuances...Guess it tells something about how undecided I am :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the new color combo I'm loving! My favorite color has always been red, but usually a truer red. Liking the bright tomato, with a hint of orange and then that bright bluish color. So happy looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.