My cupboard is composed of many things I don't actually need, but am made happier by having. One of these things is a pretty, little spoon rest ... or three:
Another thing is a happy tin for storing tea bags or small secrets {one is not enough}:
It's even important to me to have a colorful garden growing on the handle of my pizza slicer:
Oooh. I love those pretty spoon rests. I think my indulgence would have to be pretty little prep bowls. I have a whole shelf full of tiny bowls that I use for measuring and holding ingredients while I cook or bake.
Rachel: I always eye those little prep bowls in the housewares section. I don't cook :/ so I'm constantly trying to figure out how to justify such a purchase. (Since I have the "spoon rest" category filled, maybe I could get a few to plop the tea bags on ... ?)
All text and photographs on this blog, including its name, are the copyrighted material of The Museum Cupboard and its author, unless otherwise indicated. You may use or link to material on this blog provided you obtain the author's permission or include proper attribution.
Thank you kindly.
Please note: All Etsy photographs are the property of the individual Etsy sellers.
Flowers...beautiful ceramic bowls...pretty tea tins...candles.
ReplyDeleteThe second spoon rest is so delicate! And the last box is so misterious. It looks a bit like an old circus tent :)
ReplyDeleteThat pizza cutter is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteP: Candles here, too. Even votives for make-up brushes, etc.
ReplyDeleteDia: That's a perfect description for it! I might call it that from now on :)
Rachel: Thanks! It's made by a company called Sabre, and I snapped it up on sale.
Oooh. I love those pretty spoon rests. I think my indulgence would have to be pretty little prep bowls. I have a whole shelf full of tiny bowls that I use for measuring and holding ingredients while I cook or bake.
ReplyDeleteRachel: I always eye those little prep bowls in the housewares section. I don't cook :/ so I'm constantly trying to figure out how to justify such a purchase. (Since I have the "spoon rest" category filled, maybe I could get a few to plop the tea bags on ... ?)
ReplyDelete