because I didn't actually leave my cupboard this weekend. I've been sick, so pajamas and tea were the only requirements. I thought I'd share a peek or two from around here:
I hope you've all had a good weekend {perhaps pajamas and tea, but no sickness}. To cheer me up, tell me how you spent it.
Visiting friends with my sweetheart, making a layered cake, taking an exam...Weekends are so short! :(( :)) Your table cloth in the last photo looks interesting ;) I guess it has a native american pattern on it, but that kind of pattern is frequently used in Romania too, and not only. Isn't this interesting? I hope you'll feel better soon :)
Sara: Thanks for stopping by and for your well-wishes :)
Dia: Yes, weekends do seem so short. My mother got me the table runner from Belize, knowing how much I love those colors, especially combined. It does seem Native American-inspired, doesn't it? Do you own anything similar?
I went swimming and relaxed in a sauna. My boyfriend and I juiced a whole lot of greens with ginger (trying to stay healthy!); wish I could have given you some... Hope you are feeling better!
All text and photographs on this blog, including its name, are the copyrighted material of The Museum Cupboard and its author, unless otherwise indicated. You may use or link to material on this blog provided you obtain the author's permission or include proper attribution.
Thank you kindly.
Please note: All Etsy photographs are the property of the individual Etsy sellers.
walking eating and drinking coffee. Longing for sunny days now! get well soon:)
ReplyDeleteVisiting friends with my sweetheart, making a layered cake, taking an exam...Weekends are so short! :(( :)) Your table cloth in the last photo looks interesting ;) I guess it has a native american pattern on it, but that kind of pattern is frequently used in Romania too, and not only. Isn't this interesting? I hope you'll feel better soon :)
ReplyDeleteSara: Thanks for stopping by and for your well-wishes :)
ReplyDeleteDia: Yes, weekends do seem so short. My mother got me the table runner from Belize, knowing how much I love those colors, especially combined. It does seem Native American-inspired, doesn't it? Do you own anything similar?
Hope you feel better, we had a bbq, sending you bbq vibes!
ReplyDeleteI went swimming and relaxed in a sauna. My boyfriend and I juiced a whole lot of greens with ginger (trying to stay healthy!); wish I could have given you some... Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling much better- beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteGretchen and Rachel: Thank you so much :)
ReplyDelete