Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ring Around The Rosie -- Now Mine!

You will not believe what I found in my mailbox the other day ...

Yes! That's this bracelet!
My dear friend Jessica surprised me with it,
simply because she's good like that.

It fits like a charm and gives me a little,
what I like to call,
French edge.


P.S. Go visit Jessica in her space and tell her Helen sent you.

5 comments:

  1. AH! I'm so glad it finally made it's way to you!! so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't little surprises great? especially one that looks beautiful and goes with everything! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen: Yes! There was some mailbox confusion ;)

    Erin: I know. She's a total sweetheart of a friend.

    Valerie: Nice to meet you! Thanks so much for popping into my cupboard and leaving me a sweet note. Off to check out your blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good on you!
    Maybe you like to know that I bought it once in the market in a town called Apt in the South of France. Together with some other old pieces of jewelry it was lying a little cupboard box with Lavender flowers on it. I bought the whole box. But the bracelet was by far the most charming them.
    Hope you still enjoy it.
    Irma
    DogDayAfternoons

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting The Museum Cupboard.